The ST333 cabinet oven has been specially crafted by JPW to be thicker, stronger and more durable than competing models. It is available in both low-heat and high-heat models as well as electrical or gas heating. Cabinet ovens can be used for various applications including curing and drying and with proper use and required maintenance, the ST333 can last a lifetime.
ST333 Oven Information
36”W x 36”H x 36” D
Up to 650°F
UL Listed Control Enclosure
JPW Industrial Ovens & Furnaces offers UL Listings for all electrical enclosures. This feature sets itself apart from the competition adding comfort without the cost.
You can count on even airflow across the chamber and reduction of cold spots. Our Industrial Ovens come with airflow in a variety of selectable patterns.
TEFC Circulation Motor
JPW uses Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motors on all of our industrial ovens. TEFC motors are made for harsh conditions and are built to last.
ST333 Standard Features
- UL Listed control enclosures
- Designed to NFPA 86
- TEFC motors (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) — for harsh environments and long life
- Controls — all digital, microprocessor, thermocouple input temperature controller
- Circuit breakers on motor in lieu of fusing — easy troubleshooting and no fuses required for motors
- Oven on switch — illuminated
- Heat on switch — illuminated
- SSR or SCR power controllers
- High volume recirculation blowers or fans
- Pressure differential switches — in the event of the loss of air, the heating system will shut down
- 8-pound density mineral wool board insulation
- Painted exterior
- Incoloy sheathed heating elements
- Ceramic cloth gaskets
- Pressure relief latches
- Aluminized Interior
ST333 Optional Features
- Forced exhaust packages
- Programmable controllers
- Door switch
- Proportional dampers
- Viewing window
- Interior light
- Wall ports
- Cascade controlling (2 loops, typically one air and one product)
- 24/7 timer
- Audible and visible alarm indicators
- Custom designs
- Pass-through doors
- Extra KW
And, of course, every one of JPW’s ovens comes with unmatched customer service. When you purchase one of JPW’s products, you receive more than just an industrial oven or furnace. You receive our commitment to quality and service – always being available to answer any questions you may have before and after the purchase.