JPW Ovens & Furnaces line of lab and bench ovens are small, but certainly mighty. They are typically used in the industrial setting where workspace is limited and a small batch of product are needed. Lab/bench ovens are used the aerospace, medical, solar, metal-finishing, pharmaceutical and educational industries. The high heat these ovens produce is ideal for drying, curing, baking, finishing, aging and other processing needs.
19”W x 18”H x 18” D
Up to 500°F
UL LISTED CONTROL ENCLOSURE
JPW Industrial Ovens & Furnaces sets itself apart from the competition by UL Listing every control enclosure on all industrial ovens. Added comfort without the cost!
Reduce cold spots and count on even airflow across the chamber. Our Industrial Ovens come with airflow in a variety of selectable patterns.
TEFC CIRCULATION MOTOR
JPW Design uses Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) motors on all of our industrial ovens. TEFC motors are made for harsh conditions and are built to last.
- UL Listed control enclosures
- Designed to NFPA 86
- TEFC motors (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) — For harsh environments and long life
- Controls — All digital, microprocessor, thermocouple input temperature controller
- Circuit breakers on motor in lieu of fusing — Easy troubleshooting and no fuses required for motors
- Oven on switch — Illuminated
- Heat on switch — Illuminated
- SSR or SCR power controllers
- High volume recirculation blowers or fans
- Pressure differential switches — In the event of the loss of air, the heating system will shut down
- 8-pound density mineral wool board insulation
- Painted exterior
- Incoloy sheathed heating elements
- Silicone gaskets
- Pressure relief latches
- Stainless Interior
- Forced exhaust packages
- Programmable controllers
- Door switch
- Proportional dampers
- Viewing window
- Interior light
- Wall ports
- Cascade controlling (2 loops, typically one air and one product)
- 24/7 timer
- Audible and visible alarm indicators
- Custom designs
- Pass-through doors
- Extra KW
And, of course, every one of JPW’s ovens comes with unmatched customer service. When you purchase one of JPW’s products, you receive more than just an industrial oven or furnace. You receive our commitment to quality and service – always being available to answer any questions you may have before and after the purchase.