About JPW Design & Manufacturing
JPW Design & Manufacturing, located in the Williamsport area, makes custom-made industrial ovens. Our Lab, Bench, Walk In, Cabinet and Custom-made Industrial Ovens are crafted to suit our customers' needs. We offer design, prototyping, welding and assembly.
JPW Design & Manufacturing has over 100 years of experience serving industrial markets with innovative oven products, design solutions and competitive services. We are skilled at finding solutions and crafting each oven to suit your unique needs, while keeping you competitive in the marketplace.
From concept through production and every step in-between we add value with vision.
We have served many industries, from aerospace, food, and general manufacturing to research and small entrepreneurs.
Our Commitment to Quality is a Given. It is our Unmatched Customer Service that Sets Us Apart!
- Partners with You to get an industrial oven that meets your needs
- Innovative and Creative with our solutions
- Approachable with your ideas and concerns and Rapid Prototyping giving our customers an edge in highly competitive markets
- Available to answer your questions
- Responsive to solve your problems
- Committed to guaranteeing satisfaction every step of the way
- Dedicated to showing our customers just how valuable they are!
When you purchase a JPW product you get more than just an oven you get our promise of satisfaction.
About Our Industrial Ovens
JPW Design & Manufacturing customizes any oven to your specifications.
- Application, Temperature and Usage Requirements
- Size or Capacity
- Voltage Specific
- We build each oven to your specific voltage requirements. This important feature reduces heat up time and makes the oven perform efficiently.
- UL Listed Control Enclosure
- We set ourselves apart from the competition by UL Listing every control enclosure on every oven. This attention to detail gives our customers peace of mind for operation, safety and repair.
- Horizontal Airflow
- Each mechanical convection oven comes standard with horizontal airflow. This reduces cold spots and produces an even airflow across the chamber.
- TEFC Circulation Motor
- We use TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) motors on all of our ovens. TEFC motors are made for harsh conditions and are built to last.
- Complete and Ready to Use
- JPW Design & Manufacturing ships complete products to your job site in a timely manner. We will also guide you through an easy installation process that you manage - saving you time and money!
- Unmatched Customer Service
- When you purchase a JPW product you get more than just an oven you get a commitment to communication, quality and service.
For financing information click here.